Professional educators will support groups of resident middle school students with their homework. This educational path will focus on teamwork, motivation, and self-efficacy in collaboration with the family.
- Motivate children to perform well in school;
- Encourage them to autonomously organise school equipment, manage time, and individual work;
- Motivate them to ask for help especially to adults and/or recognise this need in the student;
- Sustain the student in their homework and identify together the most effective and appropriate study method to adopt;
- Encourage children to form social relations with peers, so not to feel alone in times of difficulty.